These Terms and Conditions represent the whole agreement and understanding between Hosting Salad and the other party who subscribes to our service.
By submitting your application and by your use of the service, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement. We may terminate your account at any time, with or without notice, for conduct that is in breach of this Agreement.
Hosting Salad may change or modify this Agreement at any time with or without notice. You are responsible to read this document from time to time to ensure that your use of the Service remains in compliance with this Agreement.
Hosting Salad offers website and email hosting services for the duration of the service term purchased. Website optimization services price is calculated individually with the customer notice. Hosting Salad reserves the right not to provide one or more services where necessary facilities or equipment are not available, or for any other reason.
Access to the web and email servers is terminated upon expiry of the service.
Usage policies and definitions
Fair bandwidth usage policy
Hosting Salad offering of unlimited bandwidth services does not allow the actions of individual users to negatively or adversely affect the service experience of other users. Our services are not designed for mass file sharing or media streaming purposes. User accounts that excessively using network bandwidth or other server resources, will be warned by administrators. Excessive usage after warning may result in the account service suspension or termination, with or without notice.
Inode usage limit
An inode is a number that indicates the total number of files, emails, folders, and anything else you store on the server. The current limit is 100,000 for all plans. User accounts that exceeds the inode limit, will be warned by administrators. Excessive usage after warning may result in the account service suspension or termination, with or without notice. You can lower your inode count by deleting any unnecessary files.
Hosted tools and applications
Hosting Salad provide its users with access to the tools and applications. Currently we are providing for all plans:
Hosting Salad reserves the right to monitor, modify or disable any published tool and applications with or without notice.
All Hosting Salad fees and charges are quoted and billed in Euro (including tax fees) unless otherwise noted. We are using PayPal Express payment processing system and only accept PayPal payments at this time. All users are required to maintain valid information. Billing inquiries and disputes should be brought to our attention within 30 days of the invoice date. If any charge dispute notices are received for your account, services provided to you may be immediately suspended pending investigation. Accounts will be suspended if its service renewal fees are not paid within 72 hours of the due date. Accounts suspended in this manner can be re-activated upon payment of the account reactivation fee of 4.95 €.
Refunds will not be given for services that are billed monthly or for one-time service fees, such as web optimization fees, file recovery fees etc. You are eligible for a refund if you cancel your account within 30 days of sign-up, you will, upon request, receive a full refund on the hosting fees paid. It does not include any setup or one-time service fees. Only one refund may be issued for each invoice. Hosting Salad reserves the right to grant or deny any refund requests.
The username and Password are the means through which you access server tools. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to safeguard the username and password you select from any unauthorized use. In no event will Hosting Salad be liable for the unauthorized use or misuse of your username or password. Members are responsible for maintaining accurate account information at all times.
List of prohibited behavior:
- Excessive system or network resources usage that disrupts the normal use of the service.
- Sending of unsolicited commercial emails (spam) through the network.
- Host content that has been promoted through the sending of spam or mail fraud schemes, or pages that promote the sending of spam.
- Host content that contains or links to pornography, adult content, materials with sex or foul language.
- Host content that contains or links to warez, cracks, hacks or other piracy related information.
- Host content that is offensive to the community, including prejudice, racism, hatred, excessively violent or otherwise objectable material.
- Host content that infringes or violates any copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret, or other intellectual property right of any third party.
- Host content that promotes mail fraud, multi-level marketing schemes or other illegal or fraudulent activities.
- Host content discloses any personally identifying information or private information about any third parties without their express consent.
- Reverse engineering, reverse compiling or otherwise deriving the underlying source code or structure or sequence of any Hosting Salad clients web sites, service, solution or technology.
Reservation of rights
Hosting Salad reserves the right and sole discretion to:
- Review any account for excessive space or bandwidth utilization and to suspend service to those accounts that have exceeded allowed levels.
- Terminate any account for non-payment of fees, for providing fraudulent account information or fraudulent payment information.
- Terminate any account for activities whether lawful or unlawful that Hosting Salad determines to be harmful to its other customers, operations or reputation, or for any breach of this agreement.
- Suspend the service at any time for any duration of time when necessary, without penalty or liability to ourselves.
You agree that it may be necessary for us to temporarily suspend the service for technical reasons or to maintain network equipment or facilities.
Limitation of liability
Hosting Salad makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, with respect to the Service, or any service or information provided through the Service. Hosting Salad is not responsible for any damages, injury or economic loss arising from the use of the content or Service provided by Hosting Salad.
Hosting Salad will not be liable for any delay, interruption or failure in the provisioning of services if caused by acts of God, declared or undeclared war, fire, flood, storm, slide, earthquake, power failure, the inability to obtain equipment, supplies or other facilities that are not caused by a failure to pay, labor disputes, or other similar events beyond our control that may prevent or delay service provisioning.
The rights and obligations of the parties pursuant to this Agreement are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of Lithuania.